Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hangers? Feb. 25. 2011

Welcome to my third Art project-yes we are making hangers...and here is the real kicker they are going to be made out of cardboard! These photos are just my prototypes that I had to turn in for the first critique this week. Ya first two projects had to deal with photography and type which made sense with the design that is part of my art class, but cardboard hangers-really? Ya the whole class thinks its a bit weird but hey gotta do it anyways right? (sadly yes) so here are a few of my first ideas, the goal of the project is to be able to hang a coat on them afterwards-if the coat stays on you pass, if not...well you know :(

1 comment:

Allen said...

There is a zero percent chance a coat hangs on the second one. The first one has a chance, but it doesn't seem too different from a hanger I have in my closet. Keep trying.