Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm freakin speakin spanish! Feb. 23. 2011

What better to do while sitting in my Art class for two hours listening to some guy talk about industrial design (i think?) than sit and text Tessa in spanish-NOTHING of course! Oh my my this girl I just love her! She knows exactly what to say (usually from her "utahan" lingo) to make me giggle, smile, then say "oh Tessa"! It was very interesting texting to her while teaching her spanish at the same time-that takes some impressive skills (as Tessa and I would say Ninja skills-go ahead and hate lol ;p) But now my awesome friend over here now can say a few phrases in Spanish...I sadly only have two years from my fresh & soph years of HS under my belt but I really want to learn more (might have something to do with the fact a certain boy of mine is speaking it on his mission) but I really do love speaking spanish...It was a very entertaining afternoon and I thank Tessa for it! I love freakin speakin spanish ;)

2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

My man isn't spanish speaking, but he was living with the Spanish speaking elders, anyway, on the tape he kept saying things in Spanish! hehehe ;) it's a pretty hot language xx

TiKi said...

Haha, de nada! AWESOME!!! It wasn't about us being perfect (which is why I decided to check out your blog randomly), but still pretty good ;) That was pretty fun yesterday, no lie. It made my day! Later friend. Me gusta!!