Saturday, February 26, 2011

Visit from Rasler and JJ Feb. 25. 2011



Having one class on Friday makes for an awesome time for friends to come and visit me :)
Today Angela (Rasler) and Justin (JJ) came up to UW to visit me! We went to grab drinks at Starbucks (busiest Starbucks in the world according to JJ lol-lots of college kids studying!) gotta love me some peppermint hot coco! Then we walked around Uvillage (shopping mall near my school) and chit chatted...good thing we had our warm drinks because brrr was it chilly outside! Then I treated them to my favorite place on campus (Freshens) to get smoothies and we walked around campus and I showed them a few buildings...my campus is ridiculously huge so we could only see so much. It was definitely a fun afternoon-thank you guys so much for driving up to see me :) We will have to do it again soon!

No comments: