Friday, February 11, 2011

BEST Valentine EVER Feb. 11. 2011

Came back from the institute this afternoon and checked the mailbox and discovered I had gotten a package :) Sis and Bro Lee (friends from my home ward) sent me a Valentine package! I started opening up the packages and found gum (i love chewing gum!) and chocolate covered cookie dough (who doesn't like candy?!?!) Then i decided to follow my curiosity to the box labeled puzzle. I opened it up and saw the color of skin so as I put it together I saw that it was my man :) The Lee's are so creative! And on the back of it is the words Called to Serve and Nate's mission scripture :) I also got a box of fruit loops (man do i LOVE cereal lol) Thank you guys so much!!! I LOVE it :)



3 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

aww so cute, and nice of them! I can't wait to open up what Josh has got me! He's made me wait til Monday! lol

Unknown said...

Yes I loved it :) and ya I guess I should have waited till monday but i haven't mastered patience yet lol!

Yo said...

Aww!! So cute!! :) You two are darling!!