Sunday, February 6, 2011

Date with Mrs. K. O Feb. 5. 2011

One of my favorite people in the world texted me on Friday and asked if I wanted to hang out on Saturday. Mrs. K.O. (formally known as Miss K from WHS if anyone is reading this who knew her as that) picked me up at UW, definitely a test of the knowledge of my campus but I got her to my dorm (woohoo!) and then we went to Redmond for lunch at Chipotle-I had never been but it was awesome! I got the chicken burrito and it was mmm mmm good ;) Then we headed to Eastlake High School where she teaches now (which is also one of my roommates old high school-and i competed there with my high schools dance team two years ago-small world) It was definitely weird being back in the dancing atmosphere, I will admit I miss dancing and competing but I don't miss all the primping and drama that goes along with it. I can definitely see that in the past two years I have matured but I still appreciate the Arts :) Anywho being there with Mrs. K. O. was awesome-I LOVE chatting with her! Thank you so much for inviting me out (i love our dates) the lunch, performances, and conversation/company was awesome-you are the best! I love being closer to you so we can hang out more often!

No comments: