Monday, November 14, 2011

whats 16/2? 11.14.2011

here is some math for ya'll...
what is 16 (how many months Elder Schott has been out)
divided by
2 (Nate and I) equal????
8 MONTHS to go :)
 Eight months till I see my best friend again, eight months till I get to be in his arms, seems like forever to go but to think I've done twice that already its really nothing! 242 days left...every day is one day closer to being with him but also its one day closer to the 100's (aka 199), may not seem like much to some of you but to a girl waiting for a missionary getting out of the 200's and into the 100's is kind of a big deal!
 I'm going to be freaking out in 43 days just to warn everyone lol you won't want to be near me when I hit double digits (aka 99 days) lol its going to be crazy!
Its crazy how time is flying by, today marks Elder Schott's 16 month mark, I have 4 weeks left of school for the quarter, christmas is in less than 2 months, its almost 2012...SERIOUSLY??? Well ready or not here goes another month :)

No comments: