Friday, November 11, 2011

A quick getaway 11.10-13.2011

A few of my favorite things:
the smile that goes from ear to ear on my niece and nephew's face when they see me
getting a "Brooklyn" kiss (practically a french kiss lol)
having Jaxson asking for more and more flips from his Auntie K
chasing those kiddos around the island in the kitchen
putting on my nephews baseball hat and having him copy me after
saying something and having Brooklyn repeat it
being tattled on by my nephew for something I didn't do lol
watching these two kids grow up
short visits like this help me refuel the challenging times I have ahead of me!
 Jaxson and Brooklyn stole my heart from day one, I love being an Auntie...
Watching these two kids grow so much since the last time I saw them amazes me and I'm sad that I'm not able to be apart of their day to day life but it makes me appreciate them that much more when I get to spend all my time with them while I'm there!

No comments: