Saturday, November 19, 2011

Service Project 11.19.2011

Today the LDS YSA got together and went to the Shoreline's Children's Center to help prep their land for winter-I think we may have been a bit late though because there is already frost out! (But better late than never right?)
We took out all the weeds, leaves, and trimmed down all the bushes.
Then we had a massive pile of dirt that we took and put all over the area.
 Here is the finished product of one side of the grounds, I'd say we did a pretty great job :)
 Then we moved onto what they call the dinosaur gardens...we got that all fixed up and ready to be played in again, well maybe in April when its a bit warmer out lol
 Then when all work was done we went and played on the toys-it was so much fun! Jackie (the red head), Tessa, Rachel (the squinter lol) and I made it to the top so of course I had to take a photo! ( I felt SO tall lol)

No comments: