Sunday, November 6, 2011

12 years ago today November.6.2011

12 years ago I became a member of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I cannot believe that it has been 12 years since I was 8 (man is time flying) I totally remember my baptism day too-I got to be baptized with my best friend of all time Cara :) We had our family and friends there to support us as we became official members of this amazing church!
 12 years ago when I was baptized they didn't have the fancy cameras like we do now, my photo of my Dad and I of my baptism is actually on a polaroid lol So ya I couldn't actually get that on here so I went for another photo that I love!

This was taken almost 12 years to the day I was baptized. I'm so glad that I was able to share that moment with my dad, its a moment I cherish because it means a great deal if you think about it-the man who helped bring me to earth was also worthy enough to help bring me one step closer to my Father in Heaven. Baptism is a very important aspect of the church, it helps me become like Christ which is one of the ultimate goals.
 I'm grateful that I chose to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints.

No comments: