Saturday, November 5, 2011

Extra Hour November.5.2011

In my last post I said that I had a Relief Society movie night that I had planned to go to instead of the UW vs Oregon game (I'm really glad I didn't go because the night I had was WAY better than freezing my butt off in the stands ;p)
So here's what I looked like
 After the movie was over as Tessa was driving me back to my dorm so we could have some hot coco and chit chat we couldn't get back to my dorm because the police had blocked off every entrance to the school (they had used the parking lots for the game so it was an exit only thing), we tried to enter from every way but EVERYTHING was blocked off...so what do you do at 11 at night when you are stuck in Seattle? OH ask Tessa- you just keep driving till you find a place that's open 24 hours BAHA. And that is exactly what we did ;) we took lefts and rights and drove till we found a gas station...not too creepy looking so we decided since we couldn't get to my dorm to have hot coco we'd get it from there. Inside we went-I filled mine up way too high so I tried sipping some, I figured if its out of a machine its warm but not HOT boy was I WRONG! taste buds GONE lol...well Tessa didn't believe me so she tried some..MISTAKE-her taste buds burned too lol. Then we grabbed a muffin and went back to the car :) We still had NOWHERE to go so we decided to eat the muffin, drink our hot coco and have a singing party in the car-as we took photos of course (I'm so glad I remembered my camera tonight! I need to remember this epic night FOREVER)
We had texted our friend Dean about the score of the game (he's a LEGIT husky fan, goes to all the games!) and he responded with we had lost and now he was stuck in traffic...so what do we say back to him? LETS MEET UP :) lol he said he could manage to get home so he told us to come over-without giving us directions lol (Tessa had been there once so we went off her memory haha scary!) we knew it was on 60th...whether it was 60th ave or 60th street we didn't know but we adventured to find out lol...we found the cross street and Tessa recalled the street and after turning LEFT (thanks to beyonce's song playing for inspiration lol) we MADE it-phew! We went inside and got a tour of the MANor mansion (one of the Boy LDS houses) then we chatted and Dean was like-donuts anyone? So we made another adventure out to QFC to grab donuts! that was a blast...we totally ate almost all their free samples, well Dean did lol! Then we got back to his house and had a dance party in the car! :) At one o'clock (really midnight according to Tessa lol) we figured the school would be cleared now so we said goodbye to Dean and headed back...Tessa pulled into my dorm and my entrance was slightly blocked off due to they are having a 5k run this morning (I had no idea lol) but we managed to go around the cones and I got dropped off!
Totally the best extra hour of my life tonight :) I had a blast! Thank you Tessa for making me laugh SO hard and to dean for teaching me some new dance moves :)

No comments: