Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jaxson's 4th birthday! 11.9.2011

Happy Birthday to the cutest nephew in the world!
(sorry everyone but I had to admit the truth, ok maybe I'm a bit biased!)

4 years you've been in my life, giving the greatest blessing of my life-being an Auntie :)
I can't believe its been 4 years since you came into the world...wow really 4 years ago I was barely 16, didn't have my license yet, hadn't had a boyfriend, was a sophomore in high school. Where is the time going?!?!?

Man now I am 20, I've had my license for almost 4 years (in January!), I've dated guys ;) and now I'm a sophomore in college! WOWZA!

Jaxson you are such a blessing in my life, I didn't know that I would love being an Aunt as much as I do! I get all excited to talk to you on the phone, video chat with you, and the times I get to come see you are moments I cherish for sure! I love coming down to Utah and visiting with this little guy! This past summer I was able to spend three whole weeks with this little tyke and boy did I enjoy that SO much!

Jaxson you amaze me every time I see you, you are such an amazing little boy! Yes you have some challenges in life but you are the happiest little boy I've ever met and you are so smart-you can trick even me lol little mischievous guy! I love how stinkin clever you are, you may not talk clearly yet but you get your point across to all of us! (he totally tattled on me yesterday to his mom, no joke!) 

I love being able to spend time with you, all of our family vacations we've been on-our mini trips are the BEST! you are so fun to sit next to in the car and have you entertain me on the car ride lol!

Little guy, I can't believe its been four years, I've loved being Auntie K and can't wait for our years to come!

Happy 4th Birthday Jaxson!
Auntie K

No comments: