Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Novemburrrrr.1. 2011

No I did not make that my title because its cold, unlike Utah it did not snow here in Washington on the first of November (but hey at least it waited till after Halloween right?)
In fact October was beautiful here in the Northwest and its continuing through November, as I sit looking out my window its beautiful out-totally looks like fall I LOVE it! There is so many different colors on the trees it makes the world look so gorgeous! (blue skies and sun don't hurt either ;p)
Can anyone believe its November? I'm not the only one in shock right now am I? I mean really I remember new years's eve, where did the time go *not that I'm complaining* its just insane to me to think that almost a whole year has flown by!
So what's on the agenda for this month??? Well the big event most people look forward to happens near the end *cough THANKSGIVING cough* but my BIG events happen early:
November 4th-University of Washington celebrates its 150th Birthday-that's a LONG time so its going to be a BIG party :)
November 9th-my little nephew turns 4-wow where is that time going!
November 10th-I fly to Utah to be with the family on the 3 day weekend to celebrate Jaxson's birthday :)
November 14th-Nate's 16th month mark-another month down
November 23rd-going home for THANKSGIVING break! :)
November 28-Miss Marlee's birthday-just thought I'd throw that one in there ;p

1 comment:

Cricket said...

you have a busy month!! November 19th. Dad and My anniversary :)