Friday, November 18, 2011

take it back to the 80's 11.18.2011

Tonight Carole and I went to our dorm's 80's night!
It was totally a spur of the moment thing (for me at least Carole had planned on going)
Carole was getting reading to go when she asked me one more time if I wanted to go with her...
 well I didn't have anything in my closet that is from the 80's but I got creative and put together an outfit from my aero (bright pink shirt), running shorts, carole's socks (matched my shirt which was cool), my awesome head band (it totally didn't look out of place with this outfit lol) and of course a side ponytail lol!
 They had decked out the walls with neon colors to make it look like we lived in the 80's which was sweet!
 I tried to be like Richard Simmons lol....

We totally rock the 80's ;p Tonight was a blast-they had a karaoke machine where we brought back to life all the songs from our childhood which was tons of fun! :D

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

That's a pretty good outfit considering you just pulled it together in a short time! Looks fun :)