Saturday, November 19, 2011

Date Night 11.19.2011

So tonight I got to go out with my awesome friend Michelle. Michelle and I are lab partners in my chem class and we are both taking nutrition too so basically we spend a lot of time together lol good thing we get along REALLY well :)
Michelle is from Wenatchee and her boyfriend lives there and mine is temporarily out of the state too so we figured we should go out on a date night!
She picked me up around 5:30 on Saturday night and we headed to Southcenter mall to grab dinner and shop (because we are girls and that's what WE DO :)!)
We were searching around for places to eat and I saw BJ's Brewery and Restaurant....basically the best place on earth! I thought there was only one in Tacoma....BEST DISCOVERY EVER!!!! Michelle had never been so of course we had to go! We had their hand crafted rootbeer and shared a pizza and a pizookie (its a big cookie-basically a mini pizza cookie!) its delicious! the food was SOOOO good and the company was fantastic-we chatted the whole night! :)
Then we went inside the mall and shopped for a bit, we found a DownEast Basics 2nd BEST DISCOVERY OF THE NIGHT! (if you are from Utah or are LDS you know what this is but if you don't its basically a clothing store that has modest clothing, my favorite is the tank tops/camis because they are LONG which is always nice!) So we went in there and they were having a sale on accessories! SCORE! so we got headbands-now that its FREEZING in this state its nice to have while you are out walking!
Thanks Michelle for the much needed break from studying and awesome night! I loved shopping with you- it was tons of fun and you better believe another date night is in our future!!! :)

No comments: