Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy 150th UW November.4.2011

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy 150th Birthday to you University of Washington!
Man I thought I was old-this school makes me look like a baby! Phew ;)
Oh man was today a BIG celebration for the school! basically no one paid attention to anything lol, I mean when the school is giving away free t-shirts and cupcakes (along with tons of discounts at stores around campus) who would?
My co-workers decided to go wait in line for a free t-shirt, we got there at 10 and the line was HUGE it wound all over the campus, up and down the stairs and down a hill but it was moving pretty quickly...just not quick enough for my schedule :( I had class at 10:30 so i had to leave at go to class (ya I chose school over a cupcake, I'm a nerd I know)
oh and co-workers from left back to right front: Joseph, Barron, Cynthia, Allison, Lora, Sheila, and Me :)
 BUT my roommate texted me saying that they still had tshirts so after my class I went to go grab one, by the time I got up there they only had XL haha but hey its still a free tshirt :) oh and I got myself a cupcake too-chocolate with purple frosting ;)
 Above is the front and below is the back!
Happy Birthday UW :) I wore my purple with pride today! I love this school :) 

No comments: