Thursday, November 24, 2011

BLACK friday 11.24-25.2011



Best night of the year happens after you are stuffed full of food
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!
this is one of my favorite holidays lol
I love to watch the crazy ladies run around the stores grabbing all the good deals!
This year I got to give Tessa the experience for the first time :D (my mom and I may have scared her a bit though, it is quite a lot to take in lol)
We had to split up the stores this year because we had so many good deals to get! ;)
Tessa and I waited in Target's line-we got there at 10:30 and stood in line freezing to death till midnight. But don't worry we kept ourselves from totally freezing to death by listening to music and making up awesome dance moves-we are kinda known for that now ;p
After we hit up Target we booked it over to Old Navy to help out my mommie. Old Navy's theme was "Gobblepalooza" so they had these awesome 3-D glasses that we got to go around the store to see secret messages (ok kinda silly but at 2 a.m. and after no sleep it was a lot of fun lol)
After that we headed back to the house to rest up before our next adventure to Fred Meyer's at 5.
We left at 3:30 a.m. to go get in line, well my mom stood in line while Tessa and I sat in the car jamming out to music for the first little bit then decided to go wait in line on the other entrance of the store but there was like no one there so we walked from entrance to entrance instead (this is when the pictures in front of the store happened lol)
We scored some awesome deals this year while shopping, I remixed Christmas songs while waiting in line cracking both of us up, and got to spend the night with some awesome people :)

No comments: