Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oh my my its July July.1.2011


I think I am going to keep saying it and then maybe I'll believe it...July is FINALLY here! 12 months have come and gone-I never EVER thought I'd see this day lol (to all those waiting on missionaries it does come) and to be honest it flew by (ya Nate was right but I hate to admit that ;p)
Well here we are...July 1st and how exactly am I spending not only the first day of sun in Washington but also the start of my 4th weekend???? with fireworks of course!! I spent the day (literally from 7am till 8 pm) with a friend helping set up for his big 4th of July show! I did however get to soak up some sun while chaining fireworks together-there is a lot to do for the show..all that work that's just going to end with a big bang ;) (firework pun haha)


Well as most of you know I love the 4th so I'm super excited for it but there are TWO big holidays coming up this month!!! 1st and most important is Elder Schott's 1 year mark...oh only 13 days now :) and 3 days after that (the 17th) is Nate and I's 2 year anniversary of the first date we went on (this time around lol-our story is a bit complex lol) Our REAL anniversary is in October so ya gotta wait a few months for that one but hey it will be here soon enough :)
Stay tuned for some very awesome posts this month (from a very EXCITED girl!)
Happy July everyone!!!


No comments: