Friday, July 8, 2011

She's a beauty July.5&6.2011

This is Savannah :) She is 4 months old and I get to be the lucky one to watch her this summer while her mom is off at work and dad is in school getting that edumacion thingy ;) I was super excited when they asked me to watch her on the days her dad Jeremiah has class!
Tuesday was the first day:
Mom & Dad left at 7:15 and she was out at 7:25 (after being fed she knocks out lol)
after watching a couple episodes of Reba I heard her crying...
a little diaper changing & bottle warming (which by the way I didn't get the bottle warmer machine to work so I used the good old fashion way of microwaving it-come on people I'm only 20, "old fashion" to me is microwave not boiling water :p)
After being filled with food she was out yet again!!!
So I watched a movie this time :)
Then right as she was getting up her dad came home!
Wednesday I got a bit more of Savannah time :)
Her mom put her to sleep right before they left & she slept till 9:30 but after that I was determined to keep her awake!
I changed her out of her PJ's to overalls (ever kid needs a pair of those!)
Did her hair -she looks like a kid from Whoville :)
After she ate we went for a stroll :) I was expecting her to fall asleep but she didn't-she loves walks! She loves all the pretty colors and looking out so we went on a 30 min walk which was nice! Stopped by a friend's house and she got to see his train room (this guy built a whole new house practically to set up his trains!) then we walked back and her dad was home :)
I'm loving my time with this little girl! I am so excited that I get to babysit her for the summer :) More pictures to come I'm sure :)

No comments: