Monday, July 25, 2011

Marini Time July.7.2011




Posted by Picasa

Well this week was our stake's Cub Scout's Day Camp and Ember (these kiddo's momma) is the Primary President in my ward so she was the one to go so I got to spend my day with the little ones :)


I headed over there at 8 o'clock & we spent the morning playing with toys and watching some kid movie on Nick.


Mac and cheese for lunch (my i mean the kids favorite ;p)


Then we headed outside to play in the dirt, "go high" on the swings, and zoom down the slide! Zack,Bryce, and Kenzie are adorable-totally made my afternoon by playing with them! Zack and Bryce got picked up by their Aunt around 2 to go to Grandma's house so it was just Kenzie and I then! We climbed up the rock wall on the play set, went down the slide together and she dug me a sand pit lol she is too cute!


Marini Time is always fun :)

No comments: