Monday, July 25, 2011

A love like this... July.25.2011

Its not an anniversary. Just one of those days where he is on my mind (well more so than usual). Where everywhere I look I see something that reminds me of him.

His smile-words can't describe the joy I get from seeing that!

Him being goofy and how he can always get me to laugh :)

How even though we've been apart for over a year he still can make me smile in his letters.

How when people ask me how he is doing I get all giddy inside....

....its a love like this that is worth waiting for.

He totally completes me. where I am rough he is smooth. where I am loud he is quiet. where I am not confident he is firm. But the best part is that he not only completes me he compliments me which is what love is. I've not only found my other half who fills my gaps in life but also someone who brings out my features! We take each other's qualities and brighten them so that they can shine.

I never imagined I could feel this way towards someone, each day the love I have for him grows just a little bit more-I didn't know that could happen. I thought I loved him before he left but I've fallen more in love with him while he has been out.

3 comments:

Caralee said...

This is so cute! I love what you said about completing and complimenting. I've never thought of it that way before. You two are so cute together!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cara-I've always heard the saying but when you find the one that actually makes you understand the saying its SO much better :)

Marlee Michelle said...

i just died :) this is so precious!!! i can't wait to meet this dude!!!