Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One 4th down...one to go :) July.4th.2011

With July 4th come and gone I can officially say 1 down and only 1 more to go :) I love this holiday and sure miss Nate being here to celebrate with me-but what he is out there doing is far more important and I support him for it :) I can't believe a year has already passed since this photo -->
You'd think my hair would have grown since then (sike!) I cut it into a bob in december and its just now growing back :) maybe by next 4th I'll have longer hair ;p


Well since he can't actually be here to take a photo with me I figured I'd put one up of the shirt I sent to him (I really hope he wore it!)

So my mom bought all of us 4th of July shirts this year-each couple got matching ones (I love the idea that Nate and I are already viewed as a couple! :) I can't wait till he is back so we can take our photos together once again!) Happy 4th to Everyone :) And to all mg's out there-one 4th of July completed or maybe its your last-woohoo :)






























1 comment:

Marlee Michelle said...

IT'S MY LAST!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!