Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Dave July.6.2011

Happy Birthday old man ;p For all you who don't know this fella right here, its my mish's daddio :) This is Dave ( you may address him as Bro Schott lol-only us cool kids get to be on first name bases JK!)
Dave had his birthday on July 6th but with my ASL classes on wednesday night we didn't want to rush dinner so we had it on tuesday night instead!
We met up at Farelli's (pizza place) with Dave, Craig & his mom Bonnie, and my mom and I :)
Awesome conversation with some delicious cheese bread & pizza made for a fantastic night!
This picture was Dave opening up his card which had a "over the hill" ribbon in it ;)
The night was awesome :) I love Nate's dad-he is such an awesome father to all of his kids and I am so grateful he raised them with such firm faith in our church and with such kind hearts! One birthday down (the next one we will be ONE week away from his boy's return-can you say BEST GIFT EVER!?!?!) I love our chats via text (we say good morning each day-and he is always there for me whenever I have a rough day) I hope you had a fantastic birthday Dave :)

No comments: