Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Hump Day! July.14.2011

Who bounced out of bed this morning to mark off #365 on her calender???? THIS GIRL :)

Happy Hump Day Elder Schott!

I must say this is the best mark off/picture to date :)

A year ago today you entered the mission field to get prepped to teach the people of Texas!

I can't believe this day is finally here-I've looked forward to this day for a while ;)

Doesn't half way done look awesome?!?!? No more counting UP for me!!!

Counting down now baby!!!

365 days left without a goodnight phone call. 52 more letters to go. 8760 hours more without a text from him saying I love you or asking me how my day is going!

Half way done with our two year journey Elder Schott-we have grown so much & learned about ourselves! I'm excited to see what comes this year...we are almost onto our 3rd book in our scripture set, i am starting my pre-nursing classes (i'm taking spanish too but shh Nate doesn't know-I want to surprise him when he gets home!), and you will be moving around Texas so oh the adventures you will have!

I can't wait till you get home Elder Schott!

No comments: