Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Celebration July.4.2011


Posted by Picasa

I love this country :) I love waking up and knowing that I can be who I want to be!

i especiall love waking up to breakfast made by my mommie :) My mommie made blueberry pancakes with strawberries on the side and on a white plate (oh ya we go all out for holidays lol) then we got dressed for the day (in our patriotic shirts of course) and headed over to the Lakewood Towne Center for the movie Larry Crowne-it was really good, first one in a long time that was clean and enjoyable which was nice to watch :) Oh and guess what? the theater has recliner seats-for real! Big cushy red recliner seats-man I think I fell in love lol ;)

After our movie we shopped around for a bit at the stores which was fun!

Then we headed to Red Robin for some food-what's the 4th without a hamburger? All American girl right here!

Then we came home and chilled for a bit-I went out and pulled some weeds as my mom took a nap to prep herself for stayin up late lol

Then the time came-the sky started to get dark and we put our chairs in the car and headed to the firework show! It was fantastic, saw some new fireworks which was pretty cool :)

I had a fantastic fourth! Thank you mom for spending the day with me and making it awesome :)

No comments: