Monday, July 25, 2011

Family time July.24.2011

Tragedy hit this weekend...my Uncle came into town this weekend from Utah and has now made me look like a whitey next to him :( ahh man all that time I've been thinking I was tan and then my uncle comes here and BAM I'm a whitey-ah shucks :( p.s. I'm excited to go to Utah in a couple of weeks so I can get my sun on ;)

It is always great to have a yummy full dinner with those that I love! Nana, Uncle Steve, and my mommie :) We had a big ol thanksgiving dinner (ya we know its July-we are crazy like that lol!) But boy oh boy was it delicious (not like I expected anything else from my mommie!) After dinner we moved over to the couch-where I learned I wasn't tan (still sad about that!) and we chatted about what's new and looked at pictures of my bro and sis filling in my nana and uncle all about what they are up to :) As the night ended we said goodbye and took photos (of course-its kinda my thing if you haven't noticed lol) gotta love my mom with her bro and mom (oh and my nana's afro is fantastic!!!-love her!!) We may be small in numbers but boy is our love strong for each other :) I love visiting with my family!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: