Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Halfway gone July.17.2011

So since Sunday has come and gone and my final scripture reading for Elder Schott's first year is now on its way to San Antonio, Texas I am finally able to take a photo of my scripture journal being half way done :)
Looks so amazing to see it halfway done...We have read so much already while Elder Schott has been out...coincidentally enough we finished the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price all within the first year so we started out with the New Testament on the day 1 of the second year :)

Elder Schott-we have grown so much while you have been gone, thank you so much for your suggestion to read our scriptures each night and swap each week :) I love how much we've grown spiritually and how much of an example you are to me! Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us :)



No comments: