Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Leaguers Championship July.2.2011


What better to do on the 4th of July weekend then watch America's favorite pastime? Alec Marini (one of my friend's kid) had a baseball game tournament on Saturday. It was in my neck of the woods (at Sprinker) so I got to go and watch some of his games :) Alec is getting SO good at baseball-he is really good at reacting to the ball and throwing it back in to the in-field and getting the player out!
Morgan (Alec's cousin) is up for a vacation visiting the family so we got to chat and chill at the game which was fun! She found my purse and enjoyed going through it taking it as hers lol

















Miss Kenzie (Alec's little sister) is adorable-such a cheeseball but I love her! She and daddy were watching the game :) Morgan and I took Kenzie and Bryce's (Alec's brother) hats and tried them on to see how they fit!! lol It was a fun day in the sun and I even got a bit of a burn but it was totally worth it :) Great job Alec and can't wait for next spring to watch you play again!


































No comments: