Monday, July 25, 2011

Marlee my love :) July.14.2011

So this lovely lady up above (look up!) is amazing. No words can describe her but here I will try a few: fantastic, lovely, incredible, chef, sweetheart (get my point?)
I get to be lucky enough to see her face every sunday night (well unless her internet hates us :/) on our skype dates-we swap stories about our boys and what our letters said for the week!
So on my boys Hump day (the day when they have been out for a year)


I opened my mailbox and found this! Marlee had sent me cookies & a sudoku (her dad gave her this intense one and I said I wanted to try it!) for my Hump Day gift (see isn't she just a sweetie!)



Marlee you are amazing, thank you so much for my Hump Day gift :)


I love our skype dates and our daily texts :) Oh and can't forget our year resloution (we made a resolution before the new year to say one good thing we like about ourselves each sunday on our skype dates-we are over halfway through the year dearest!)

4 comments:

Yo said...

aww that's so cute! you two are best friends and have never officially met! i love it! :)

BiRnaNa said...

AW SO CUTE. I love that you guys send each other things too and Skype :)woot for MG's!!

Caralee said...

Aww, you guys are so cute! I love how great of friends you are! :)

Marlee Michelle said...

How did I NOT see this?! I love you!!! Awwww I feel so loved :) I love that we're BFF MG's! So precious! You make this whole experience easier!