Saturday, October 1, 2011

Welcome October! October.1.2011

Did September really happen this year? I feel like it zoomed past-stopped at moving in day, weekend with my siblings, and then my birthday but besides that it kept on going lightning fast!
Well here we are in October...the month where the weather changes, the sun no longer exists in Washington.
Instead its been replaced by clouds.
And rain drops.
oh can't forget the wind!

Umbrella season has arrived and just in time for Halloween to arrive (okay I'm slightly ahead of myself but it sounded good lol)

Let me see...October means:
1-2 General Conference
8- Dad comes into town for a business conference for a week so I get to see him!
12- Nate and I celebrate our 2nd year together :)
14- Elder Schott's 15 month mark (SINGLE DIGIT MONTHS BEGIN!!!)
21- Brittany's birthday!!!
31-HaLlOwEeN!

No comments: