Friday, October 21, 2011

Britt's Big Day October.21.2011


So just so you all know....this girl 
           
So this is my sister-in case ya'll couldn't tell already, we KINDA look a like lol!

you want to know something else? 
Today is her BIRTHDAY!!

27 years ago this beautiful woman (well a baby then) was brought into the world, and I have been blessed to spend 20 of those years with her in my life and BOY am I grateful.
I love my sister.
I love our random chats. 
our late night texts encouraging each other to do better.
how she motivates me to become a better person
she is the one who taught me to sew like a pro (lol ok not really like a pro [but she is] cuz I could never be THAT good but I did finish a quilt lol) and motivated me to start eating healthy and start up running and now I'm addicted (a good addiction lol) 
striving to be a great homemaker, wife, and mother.
I love her style
I love shopping in her closet lol, hammy downs are the best!
I love her smile-she has like the WHITEST smile ever!
I love hanging out with her-spending 3 weeks this summer with her was fantastic!

I'm a pretty lucky girl.
I have two great examples of amazing people in my life-my brother and sister
we've struggled in life yet they have shown me how you can come out conqueror.

so here is to my sister, the one who has been there for me through the ups and downs whether you know it or not, you've helped me while I was struggling just by calling to say hello. You've been a great example in my life and I hope one day I can be as amazing of a mother as you are to my niece and nephew. The love and patience you have with them is incredible. You've become such an awesome mother over the past years, you've showed me that with faith and prayers you can overcome any trial. Thanks for all that you do and I know it will continue so to the best big sister a girl could ask for, thank you! I love you Brittany!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
your little sis!

1 comment:

derbs said...

oh kandle i love you too