Saturday, October 8, 2011

Family Reunion October.8.2011

So my dad is up in Washington for a conference for his business-that software techy thing he does lol
Well it technically didn't start till Wednesday but he flew up on Saturday to hang with me and to go and visit some family he hasn't seen in awhile.
Saturday morning he got off the plane and came and picked me up (in a SWEET rental car may I add lol a Dodge Avenger...AHmazing!) Anywho...so we started off our morning going to see my mom's mom (Nana), my dad hasn't seen her in years, and since he hadn't seen her since my Papa's passing he wanted to come pay his respects. So we got to catch up a bit with her which is always nice :)
Posted by Picasa
Then we drove over to our family's favorite place to eat Spuds :) it is one of those little hole in the wall kind of places (which means it has the BEST food!)
We met up with my Grandpa Heffron, My Uncle Bryan, his girlfriend Tara, his son Tanner, my Great Aunt Kris, and 2nd Cousin Kim.
It has been A LONG time since all of us have been under one roof so we had A LOT to catch up on :)
It was nice to sit and chat as we ate Spuds famous salads...we can't decide what it is that makes it SO good but it is delicious-I recommend it to anyone who comes to Washington to try it out :)
It was awesome to have some family time and of course I took photos :)
So from left to right-1) my Nana and I 2)Tanner, Bryan, and Tara 3) Grandpa Heffron with his two sons 4) Tanner and I 5) (middle photo) the boys-Grandpa, Dad, Bryan, and Tanner-3 generations right there! 6) my Great Aunt Chris and 2nd cousin Kim 7) my Dad and I in front of the rental car 8) Grandpa Heffron and Dad and 9) Dad and Nana-phew that's a lot of names lol!

No comments: