Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cookies! 10.29.2011

Saturday night baking sweets with my mom-what could be sweeter? ;p
So my mom's calling in her ward is the secretary of the Primary and the ward likes to give out gifts every now and then to show appreciation to the teachers who have a really hard job and do a lot of work (I know, I substituted this summer for the 4 years olds-phew that is a heck of a job to keep them entertained for an hour lol) So we decided to go with the theme of halloween and make some treats for them!
My mom did the actual baking of the cookies (remember I said she LOVES to bake!) And I decorated them :) I tried to make a pumkin smile but to be honest they kind of look like snowman cookies lol but its all good cuz we put them inside halloween baggies (hopefully people got the idea and weren't confused lol)

No comments: