Saturday, October 8, 2011

First timers October.8.2011

So perks of going to college....well there are lots of them but in this post I am going to highlight one awesome one-you meet people that have connections :)

So I met this girl named Ava in my Spanish class-she is now mi amiga ;)
So one friday she comes into class and says that she has two tickets to the Sounders (Washington's professional soccer team) but can't go because she has to work. This game had been postponed in July and Saturday would be the make up game. I told her I would love to have them, I whipped out my cell and called up my Dad to see if he'd like to  go with me.....HE SAID YES :)

So Saturday night after we had met up with family and went to costco for groceries-thanks again Dad for filling up my storage :) We headed up to my school to park at the institute (free parking) then we started our adventure walking up to the bus and  then trying to figure out which stop to take-YES i had looked up directions for it but the FANS got off on the stop before so we figured they KNEW better so we followed lol :) We turned the corner and it was like BAM the Century Link Field!

We found our seats, Ava has season tickets in the Fan Section-not just the GO Sounders GO fan section but the stand for all 90 mins of the game, cheer the whole 90 mins, and have a cheer for EVERYTHING that goes on fans lol. It was definitely an experience to remember lol :)

Sometimes we pose in front of the stadium, other times we sit and smile...then sometimes we make fish faces lol :) I had a blast with my Dad at this game vs Philadelphia. Even though we lost 0-2 it was still a fantastic night and definitely one for the books :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: