Thursday, October 13, 2011

Redmill Burgers 10.13.2011


Tonight I got to taste of Seattle-literally! So this burger joint my Dad had seen on Man vs Food Nation is "near" (story later) my school in Seattle so my Dad came tonight and picked me up and off we were to try out this place, we are kinda suckers for a GOOD hamburger and milkshake!
So when my Dad suggested we try it out I Google mapped it-oh the power of technology! And I learned that it was NO WHERE near my school, ladies and gents I'll let you in on a little fact yes I live in Seattle but Seattle is HUGE-my campus is like a city itself (we have our own power/ city people lol) -we aren't even all that close to Seattle area (aka by the Space Needle and all the touristy sites) so when the address said Seattle I figured it would be nearby. Boy was I wrong lol
But hey we got to go on an adventure!
We took lefts and rights and even managed to get onto a freeway/highway thing that came out of nowhere lol
But after turning the wrong way (my fault) and turning around we saw it in the distance :D
So this place had been on that show (as I previously mentioned) the burger that was on it was this huge burger stacked with I don't know like 5 pounds of bacon or possibly even more-it was HUGE!
But Dad and I didn't want to be up sick all night so we went for the regular hamburgers instead.
Two bacon cheese burgers (do you see how big that burger was????)
Two milkshakes-his Raspberry Chocolate mine Mint Chocolate Chip
And one order of Onion Rings later
and we were STUFFED!

It was so nice to feed my belly and chat about my week with my dad!
Thanks Dad for taking me there! That adventure was definitely one for the books :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: