Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Carving for F.H.E. 10.17.2011


Want to know an awesome way to take out your anger??? stick a knife in a pumpkin! JK
But you do need a little man power to get that sucker carved out the way you want!
Tonight for FHE (Family Home Evening) we got together as our ward and carved pumpkins. Since Carole and I share the same room *dorm life* we decided to share a pumpkin....but you see Carole is more of a traditionalist and wanted a "smiley" pumpkin, where as I was all in the spirit of Halloween so I was going for the "evil" face! So what do you do when both roommates want something different-compromise of course! Now you might be wondering how you do that on a pumpkin...well let me tell you! We made a double faced pumpkin-NO JOKE!
I carved out my side and then let Carole do her thing, it was tons of fun and it totally threw people off guard but we LOVED it!

I would say pumpkin carving was a success!


No comments: