Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Midterm week 10.26.2011

Midterm week is just ugh-ya ugh it means late nights studying since you have NO idea what's going to be on the test. Reading till your eyes hurt. Asking questions over and over till it becomes clear to you. Its when you see all the college kids downstairs at the convenient store buying ice cream, pop, candy, anything to keep you awake so you can study-its conveniently there to add pounds to ya ;)
My awesome roomie Clara gave me this shirt it says "Up your ave" I was dying to get one during Dawg Daze at my school *the first week of school where they have fun activities* but I didn't get the chance but she asked if I wanted it and I was super stoked. The "ave" is the street right across from campus, its real name is University Avenue but who wants to say that? so we call it the Ave-and I just like the saying haha
So here is what I did to take a break from studying:

1 comment:

Allen said...

Actually the real name for the Ave is "University Boulevard".