Wednesday, October 12, 2011

2 years and counting...October.12.2011

Today marks two years since we became an official couple.
Being an MG I know what two years means...
730 days
104 weeks
3760 hours

I can't believe how time is flying, it feels just like yesterday you were asking me to date exclusively and now we are here two years later still going strong. We may be 2,106 miles apart but our hearts are still tied as one :)
I love you a little more each day babe and I can't imagine my life without you!
Its been such a journey so far and I can't wait to see where the next years take us.
Love isn't a peaceful walk. Its a roller coaster. We've had our ups and downs, we've felt the highs and lows of life, Satan has tried to separate us but our love can conquer all :)
We've been in love for two years babe, just saying that makes me smile and get all giddy inside! As I sit here tonight wrapped up in your hoodie, I can't help but think of how awesome celebrating our 3rd year will be lol we've missed both the 1st and 2nd so we gotta make up for it with our 3rd-I'm excited babe.
Nathaniel, I love you forever and always, you are my prince charming, my other half, the love of my life :)
I can't wait till you return babe so we can be together again :)

So here is to two years down and eternity to go :) Nathaniel I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: