Wednesday, April 13, 2011

S'mores April.11.2011

I failed to blog about this on tuesday from Monday (we did s'mores for FHE)! So under this picture is Tessa who I caught off guard as she tried to eat the s'more (candid shots are priceless lol) The picture with the unassembled s'mores was taken while Tessa was trying to explain to me the "proper" way to assemble them. However I disagree with her method of splitting the graham cracker after the chocolate and marshmallow is placed on it because it makes it like twice as hard to not get it over the place...I think I'll stick with my method ( I get myself messy enough when I eat it lol)















My picture got a little blurry but may I say that it was DELICIOUS :) I sure know how to toast a good marshmallow















So the picture of Tessa and I shows how badly I look after getting minimal hours of sleep *cough five cough* ya it was a rough night sunday-monday lol but I pushed through it and those s'mores were SO worth it!
& then Electra....as she modeled her s'more she squished it (made for an awesome photo lol) and a messy aftermath BAHA!

No comments: