Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Smells so GOOOD April.5.2011

Ok so I am getting ready for class and I just got a whiff of my hair and decided since I didn't blog today yet and its going to be a busy day that I would blog about this :D No I'm not a freak lol it just smells so good. Garnier Frutis is awesome :D I was excited when I finally got through my Head and Shoulders to make it to these bottles (oh YA!)

And I must say that when your hair comes out of the towel it looks funny...however it looked funnier in the mirror then it does in this picture (sorry lol)...Makes you wonder-how we follow the example (actions) of others, I don't recall my mom ever "teaching" me to wrap the towel around my head and yet I do it....I love how we can learn the basics through modeling our adults in our lives :D So ya now time to go straighten my hair :) (don't wanna go walking around campus looking like this-might scare a few people...BAHA)



No comments: