Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 months-No transfer, no photo,no baby April.14.2011

Today marks 9 month out for Elder Schott (time is kinda flying I'll admit, I definitely don't feel like its been that long since I've seen him)
So I gotta explain my title a bit...this week Elder Schott sent out his email (which I got :D) and it said that he and Elder Loveland (the one in the middle) would be staying companions for another six weeks! So no transfer!

And Elder Schott is a stinker and won't send me any photos...apparently there hasn't been anything "worth of a photo" so ya I'm still waiting for one..so instead I took a photo of his calender :) day 274 Ya BOI! creeping up to the top of that spiral :)
And about the no baby part--> Kind of a joke-you see he has been out nine months and I'm not in labor nor pregnant so we were good kids (laugh now!) lol but I wanted to put this one here cuz a few weeks ago I had a dream where I was in my life right now and pregnant because of Nate (which freaked me out like no other!) so ya I wanted to tag this on the end. No baby yet folks-give us a bit of time lol the man still has 15 months to go lol ;)

2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Yay Kendahl 9 Months!!!!!!!! Time will seriously fly, I haven't seen Josh in 2 years and nearly 2 months, and to me that sounds insane, time is going crazy quick!

Cricket said...

You dad will be so happy to hear there is no baby...LOL