Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Box April.10.2011

Wow April is flying by..its already been 10 days of this month which means I need to hurry up and get Elder Schott's easter box ready lol...So onto the contents: I realized that I didn't have the SD card in my camera as I was taking the step by step photos (I have a real knack for doing that haha)
So first off I took M&Ms, Twix, & messages inside each egg :D
Then I filled the box with the green "grass" that is a must with Easter boxes!
Then I placed the big eggs on the four sides of the box so that he would have to "find" some of them lol
Then I laid the others and extra twix on top of the "grass"
Then I placed photos from home on top of that (I'm pretty sure that's his favorite part!)
And of course I had to put a tie in it lol...whats a missionary gift without a tie haha!!! that poor kid is going to have SO many ties by the time he gets back :D
Hoppy Easter Elder Schott! Hope you enjoy the box and share the candy lol...there is a TON in there :) But what's easter without some chocolate haha

No comments: