Friday, April 8, 2011

I LOVE the sun! April.8.2011

Ah I love the feeling of the warmth of the sun on my skin :D Breaking out my capris and getting to wear a light sweater and be A-Ok...Ahmazing!!! Oh YA! So after an awesome afternoon I made it back to Parkland (Ptown baby lol) and went over to Wapato Park to go hang out with this cute little girl (a.k.a Jenna)! Jenna is about three weeks off of her training wheels so she is all excited to go and ride whenever she can! lol And with a day a like this how could you not want to go out and soak up the glorious sun?!?!?!















Jenna's friend Annamarie came to play with her too so they got to ride their bikes around the park with Annamarie's Dad Wayne while Craig and I chilled on the grass!
Then they played a little in the water, not yet warm enough to play in it for too long lol.


















While they were in the water I stole Jenna's
bike to ride it for a bit....shockingly I am TOO
big for a kids bike...BAHA! But ya
it was fun lol :D Good day in the sun and it made me super excited for summer to come....8 weeks needs to hurry up lol :)

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

I Love the dun too! we have had such great weather, I LOVE it!