Monday, April 4, 2011

I am a Latter Day Saint :) April.3.2011

What a terrific weekend I got to experience this weekend because I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It amazes me how my prayers were answered through the words spoken from some incredible individuals. Most of you are posting about this because this General Conference was amazing! Elder Cook and Scott's talks were amazing and totally brought a smile to my face :) on a side note I loved doing the same thing as my missionary two days in a row! and.....only two more conferences to go! A year from now I will only have 3 months left! (ok enough of getting ahead of myself) Conference was spectacular and it has definitely made me motivated to become a better Latter Day Saint :) Hope you all enjoyed it as well!

No comments: