Saturday, April 2, 2011

Institute Fiesta April.1.2011


Hola Amigos :) Welcome to the Institute opening spring social-FIESTA themed :D

In the spirit of the "desert" theme Electra & I wore our Texas shirts...Texas is close to Mexico so it works lol ;p
Nope its not a hallucination. There was bull heads on the wall...oh and there is Tessa-LOVE her new haircut!
Photos with staches lol....Carole, Tessa, and I
I won the question game so I got a Mexican soda :D
Megan and I-She's awesome. I love her!
Ok so I have a confession...I like food. Actually lets be honest, I love it lol....and when I heard there was a nacho eating contest-you better believe I was going to do it hehe! And my friend Gabbie (Electra's roommate) agreed to be my "hands" and feed me lol basically it was priceless. Everyone was cheering my name and I got nachos shoved into my mouth haha...sadly I didn't win-the guys head thats in that picture actually did...But I was pretty close :D
The aftermath ;)
This is what Electra does when I give her my camera...haha but I love this photo of Electra & Tessa
One of the activities was to burst open a pinata and then you had to find all the pieces amongst the candy and then put it together. Well that was hilarious-that puzzle was definitely a challenge!
Then our last thing of the night was Dessert Nachos-don't freak out they were yummy. So the graham crackers were "chips", the ice cream was the "guacamole", chocolate syrup was the "salsa", and the chocolate chips were the "beans". Definitely made for yummy nachos-at least I thought so :D

Overall I would say that tonight was Fantastico (yup I just did that lol). Great friends and great times :D Adios Amigos!

No comments: