Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chris Hooker's Farewell April.10.2011

Well tonight I got the chance to say goodbye (for two years) to a good friend of mine who leaves next Saturday to travel to Utah to head to the MTC! Elder Chris Hooker has been called to Rapid City in South Dakota! He is super excited to be going and serving the Lord and I can't wait to hear all about it!
It is weird to see all my friends slowly slipping away off to their missions (don't get me wrong I am excited for it just sad to see them go!) Another friend of mine-the cheeser lol (the one on the left in the blue) just turned in his papers so he will be hearing back shortly for that-I'm excited to see where he will be called :) The other guy in this photo is actually his brother who just returned this past September from his mission. So it was nice to see all my friends in one place :D I loved being able to catch up and then sadly say goodbye :/ but two years will go by quick and I will see them again soon!

No comments: