Thursday, April 7, 2011

New job (for work study) April.6.2011

I got a new job yesterday :D basically I walked up to this building (image below) and went like this :/ because it was HUGE and intimidated me. BUT I went in anyways and waited for the lady to come get me...she was super nice and we chatted the whole elevator ride (yes I get to ride an elevator to work...or she said I could take the stairs-ha we shall see) Then we sat down and got talking and it went really smooth and she offered me the position. There is a lot of things I will be doing but basically I would call it a secretary job (scanning, copying, printing, inputing data). Then I walked out of that building looking like this :D oh ya was I excited! I think this is going to be really fun and a great opportunity! Details to come later!

If it doesn't look HUGE in the day it sure does at night...LOL

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

kool! What floor are you on!?? :)