Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1 and 1/2 years April.12.2011

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
I believe this totally applies to my current situation, Elder Schott and I are not able to gaze into each other's eyes but we are able to look together towards an eternal perspective :D
Today marks our 1 1/2 year anniversary, I can't believe I have been blessed to have Nate in my life!
So since I don't have him with me to go out on a fun date and take cute pictures to post on here for ya'll I decided to google cute love quotes instead :D
Some of them are super cheesy but bear with me I am kinda a sap when it comes to Nathaniel :)
I went to the beach this past summer and actually wrote his name in the sand and as I was taking the photo the water washed it away! So this one seemed fitting:
Nathaniel called Taylor Swift's song "you belong with me" the stalker song so when I saw this photo I thought of him :D
Nathaniel always tells me "never forget that I love you and that I ALWAYS will"- I'm thinking this would be cute vinyl for our bedroom wall :)
This one pertains to every girl because they find their man super cute :D
I believe Nate is my other half. I finally found my missing puzzle piece who makes me feel whole!
This last one makes me think of my current life, with him not here I smile from just thinking of him (which happens quite often so basically I smile A LOT!) :)
Happy 1 1/2 year Anniversary Nate :D I'm so grateful for you in my life and this is just the beginning of our LONG life together :D

1 comment:

Yo said...

i.love.this.lots.and.lots!!!!!!

happy year in a half! cute pictures!