Monday, March 21, 2011

Tucanos March.19.2011

So for all of you who don't live in Utah or who have never been to Tucanos let me fill ya in a bit on how it works (this was my first time so they told me all the info!) Basically you pay a flat rate for all you can eat meat & salad bar (which really wasn't a salad bar but more like everything else that goes with meat: pasta, rice, fruit, & well ya there was salad there too.)




























So the workers walk around with sticks like up above carrying meat around-at each table there is little colored sticks that tell whether you want to have them bring it to you or not (flip it to green for food and red for if you are taking a break or if you are done) Believe it or not ladies and gents I tried every single food that came by (shocking i know, I'm not a big meat fan!) But some of them were delicious...like turkey wrapped in bacon-amazing! The picture of me eating is actually of a chicken heart-yup they have those there too so I had to try it & my mom wanted to get proof of me doing it....tasted like chicken ;p The best part of this place is the grilled pineapple-yup they grill it & then bring it out to you & it just melts in your mouth! I would say I am a fan of Tucanos-I kinda like meat now haha!

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

arrrrrghh, me and pineapple are enemies!!!! :P