Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad March.9.2011

Its the BIG one for my dad today :) 50 years ago he was born ;p I wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday Dad. My dad is a well I call him a nerd but he is really math/computer/software tech smart which I have to admit has been very helpful over my schooling years. I love going down to Utah to visit my dad, we always go out on a daddy/daughter date and catch up which is always a good time! I love going to the temple and my dad has made sure that each christmas when I am in Utah we go to temple square and see the lights (thanks Dad!) Man the Salt Lake City Temple is gorgeous and with Christmas lights its oh the better! :D















My dad came up to Washington for my graduation last June. And of course you have to take photos whenever the family gets together :) (or with me its basically whenever lol) and my dad started posing so I joined in on the fun! Happy Birthday Dad hope its a grand old time :)

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Cute Post...I will make sure I show it to him when he comes home.

Hugs,
Cricket

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Cute pictures!! You're dad has some good poses! hahaha x

Scott Heffron said...

Nice post sweetie, thank you for the great comments. I love you and you will always be my angel.