Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Doubts....be gone! March. 1. 2011

When Thursday rolls around and my mail box is empty I figured it was because of the holiday so I guessed my letter would come on Friday or Saturday at most. Well every day I anxiously checked the mail box to find disappointment when it was empty. I kept myself busy and tried to hope for it on Monday...well Monday came and still nothing in the box-I swear the mail box was messing with me by looking like there was something in there each time I looked and still nothing. Well then the doubts began to fill my head...I know I should be patient and just wait for the post man to bring it but I'm human and I can't. Thoughts filled my head about whether or not Nate was going to write me this week. Had he given up and decided being just friends would be best? Would he change his mind and think it would be better to write only once a month rather than weekly? Well then last night a lot of my friends were having issues with their men they were waiting for which made my mind go crazy...I lied in bed last night trying to think back of all the good times Nate and I have had to settle my mind down so I could finally get a good night of sleep. Well it was hard but I finally had a feeling of calmness and I drifted off to sleep. Today I searched for the mail-still nothing (I developed a theory that the post man hated me) and then when I came back from work in my mail box was a white envelope from HIM!!!!! I ran upstairs and sat and read it!


Although our letters are two weeks delayed (we call it having a two week delayed conversation) he still knows exactly what I need to hear! He definitely puts a smile on this girl and makes me fall in love with him all over again! Its funny how we may be states apart and yet he still knows what to say and knows how to settle my doubts, comfort my worries, and eliminate my fears :) Nathaniel I love you!

No comments: